Yay for cloth diapers!
Today was Caden's first day to wear cloth diapers. He wore them all day except for two hours in the morning when we went to my ladies' Bible study. Overall I really like them. Getting them ready was overly time consuming as I had to pre-wash and dry the organics 5-7 times. I washed the bumGenius Organics five times and the FuzziBunz only twice. Today we received the Flips so I put them in the wash tonight and will probably wash them two more times. I figure during the day I change Caden's diaper so frequently that I'll wash them all again soon enough. You're supposed to wash and dry them so many times to "break in" the fabric so it's more absorbent.
I'm not sure which diaper I'm going to like the most. I will say that the FuzziBunz dry a whole lot faster than the bumGenius Organic all in ones. The Flips look like they will dry really fast too. The all in ones are very convenient and work similar to a disposable diaper. All three types of diapers are pretty trim and seem to fit under Caden's clothes nicely. They are all well made and are high quality. So far we are pleased with our purchase.
This is a white cloth diaper - Daddy told Mommy that I needed white ones
This was taken the night we received our first batch of bumGenius Organics. It was late and Caden really didn't want his picture taken.
1 comment:
very exciting! can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment