As if caring for my almost 9 month old isn't enough, I have now taken on the position as an Imperfect Parent Tipster. I am the Family Vacations Tipster. Basically I write travel tips geared toward families traveling with kids. I will also comment on travel related news stories as well. In college I was a columnist for the University Star and loved it. Please drop by and read my articles when you get a chance. http://imperfectparent.com/tipsters/familytravel/
In addition to this blog, I started another blog last November that focuses more on life as an expat. I wasn't sure how much I was going to put into it based on how little time I have but would like to share that with you as well. It's less personal in the sense you will not find any Caden updates there. However, some of the blog posts are similar to the ones here. Please join me there as well.
http://www.ladyexpatblog.com/
1 comment:
very cool marisa! what a great outlet for your talents :)
Post a Comment