I have made it to the 3rd and final trimester! Hooray!! Yesterday I had my 28th week check-up. I'm still not completely over what ever it is I had that put me in the hospital last week, but I'm doing okay. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and not over do anything. My house is a mess and I don't feel like doing anything, really. I just try and take care of my kiddos, put laundry in from time to time, and take it as easy as I can. Thankfully, the baby is doing great! He's measuring 1 week ahead, so 29 weeks, 5 days. He's also measuring 3 lbs, 3 oz. The sonogram tech said that if he was to come early, he'd do really well. My fluid levels look great and he's as active as ever. We still have not seen his face. I think he wants us to be as surprised as the day we found out I was pregnant! I took the glucose test yesterday and got a rhogam shot. Now we're counting down the days until he arrives. It's very unlikely that I'll go to 40 weeks and there's no way I'd go past 40 weeks. Both of my other two came during the 38th week and were well over 7 lbs. Caden was almost 8 lbs and that was plenty big!
I'm still working on weaning Gracie as I really do not want to tandem nurse. Mainly, I'm just exhausted. I feel bad in some ways since she's not ready to wean. I'm hoping within the next month she will wean on her own. Fingers crossed! If not, at least she'll be 18 months and I will have felt I made it close to my goal. My original goal before getting pregnant was 2 years unless she weaned on her own. Kudos to all the ladies out there who nurse more than one baby at a time. I'm just not sure I'm cut out for that.
How far along? 28.5 weeks
Baby’s size? He's around 16 inches and about the size of a coconut! He weighs 3 lbs, 3 oz!
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 21 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! There's no turning back until the baby is born right now!
Stretch marks? No new ones for this pregnancy. Although I'm 5 lbs away from my pregnancy weight when I gave birth to Caden almost 6 years ago.
Sleep: I wake up to pee about once, sometimes twice. Gracie is sleeping in her room and usually sleeps until 6am. So if I go to bed before 11, I get about 7 hours.
Baby’s size? He's around 16 inches and about the size of a coconut! He weighs 3 lbs, 3 oz!
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 21 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! There's no turning back until the baby is born right now!
Stretch marks? No new ones for this pregnancy. Although I'm 5 lbs away from my pregnancy weight when I gave birth to Caden almost 6 years ago.
Sleep: I wake up to pee about once, sometimes twice. Gracie is sleeping in her room and usually sleeps until 6am. So if I go to bed before 11, I get about 7 hours.
Best moment this week: Seeing my baby while having a sonogram. I'm so glad he's doing so well since I've been feeling so yucky lately!
Miss Anything? Sleep and feeling better.
Movement: Yes. Although he's pretty chill, at least for now.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just trying to eat enough not to be hungry and drink plenty of water.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: I've started having some contractions.
Symptoms: Fatigue, big belly, baby movements, and early contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In but will poke out if I cough or laugh.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to: Meeting my son.
Please pray for: A healthy baby and pregnancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment