Thursday, October 7, 2010

Michelle and Kyle's Wedding

We made it safely back to Germany on Tuesday. These past 5 weeks went by faster than we anticipated. We really enjoyed getting to spend so much time with family and friends. I have so many things to write about but am still adjusting to the time change and still have unpacking to do so my computer time is limited.


I thought I would first share some pictures of my sister's wedding since that was the main reason we came home for a visit during this time. Michelle really honored me by asking me to be her matron of honor. Thanks to Collin who was able to do some training in the area we came back just in time for me to make it to all of her bridal showers. She was a beautiful bride and their wedding was not only elegant but fun. We were blessed as well to both get to enjoy the reception thanks to our good friend, Ashley, whose mom offered to watch Caden during the reception. We felt so bad picking him up so late and to our surprise he was still awake and in a great mood. Thanks again Mr. and Mrs. Sandel for watching Caden while we enjoyed the reception.

Caden and Kyle's nephew, Blaine, were both the ring bearers and were so cute. Caden looked so handsome in his little tux. I walked them both down the aisle and they did great. Our cousin Claire was the flower girl and she was beautiful too. Her older sister, Lily, was mine and Collin's flower girl in our wedding.

Michelle and a lot of others spent a lot of time planning and preparing for her wedding. Collin and I are so excited we were able to share their special day. Here are some pictures related to the wedding. I'll post more on Facebook over the next few weeks. Congratulations Michelle and Kyle!! 

 Grandmother Charlene and I

 Granddad and Cade

One of the few pictures of the three of us

 Walking with the ring bearers down the asile, aren't they cute?!

 Michelle and Kyle

 Cade trying to take off his shoes

 Marisa, Collin, and Shawn (M's brother)

 Poor Cade was so hungry and tired, he LOVES his aunt and uncle
but sadly wasn't in the mood for any pictures

 Wedding party - great shot Collin!

My cute little man in his tux

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

oh my goodness...caden is so cute in the tux!