Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall is a busy time for us.  I love this age because Caden is able to do more things.  He's such a happy guy and loves people.  Here is a short update and some pictures from this past week of a few things we have done.

Last weekend we took Caden to a pumpkin patch.  Sadly, it was more of a farm than a pumpkin patch.  Other than him shivering (poor little guy) in the cold he had a great time.  He especially liked chasing the German Shephard dog around the farm and looking at the horses. 


 





Monday my friend Kristine threw a Halloween cookie decorating party.  It was a lot of fun.  I decided I would let Caden have his first bite of sugar cookie.  To my surprise he refused!  He would not even try the cookie.  I was hoping he would enjoy decorating the cookies too but he ended up getting really upsit when icing got on his hands.  Caden has always preferred to be clean than dirty.  He's not a child who enjoys playing in the sand or getting his hands dirty unless it's playing with his food that he doesn't want to eat.

 These look neat
 Ew, I don't like the icing on my hand
 Caden's sweet friend Peyton
Getting mad because his hands are dirty

Tuesday was Caden's first day of gymnastics for his age group.  He had a great time!  He loved running around and playing at the gym.  Here are a few pictures.




No comments: