Collin's birthday is today and although our plans didn't go as we had hoped. The restaurant ended up being closed today that Collin wanted to eat dinner at and I didn't make him a cake (he wanted me to wait). We still had a great day and I wanted to share with you a few wonderful things about him that you may or may not know.
Collin is the best friend I know. He genuinely cares about people and tries to help others when he can.
Collin is a great dad and is funny. I love watching Collin and Caden play. Collin can get the biggest and longest laughs out of Caden. It is so cute and funny to watch!
Collin is a hard worker. When he does something he puts 110% in it. He wants to make sure something is done right and will put forth the extra effort to accomplish that. He also works hard to provide a good living for our family and thanks me in return for my hard work at home. I know a lot of guys don't show their appreciation to their wives. But as any mom out there knows, taking care of a baby is no easy or light task!
Collin is one of the smartest people I know. Not only does he pick up new languages he also has a great memory and knows about a lot of things. I love listening to him give a sermon or teach a class. I love just sitting and talking to him. I learn something new pretty much every day from him.
Collin is very good looking! This comes as no surprise because you all have seen his picture. It's so nice to be married to a handsome man! =) The nice thing about it is he doesn't let his good looks get the best of him.
Collin believes in me. He is very supportive of my dreams and ideas. He encourages me to be the best I can be and to go after my goals.
Collin is a Christian. I have to add this because I truly believe that all of the good that comes out of him is from God. He strives to be like Christ and tries to love me like Christ loved the church.
There are many more wonderful things about Collin but I am going to end here and just remind the world that I love this man!! Happy birthday Collin!! I hope you had a great birthday! I am so glad you were born today.
3 comments:
Wow! I'm overwhelmed at such sweet words. Anything good in my life did ultimately come from God. I'm so glad to have the love of a woman who loves God as much as you do. I love you Marisa!
Happy birthday Collin! We think you are pretty wonderful too :)
Happy Birthday buddy! The family looks great.
will
Post a Comment