Friday, February 19, 2010

Caden's First Professional Haircut

Wednesday we took Caden to get his first professional haircut. This was actually his third haircut, his first two haircuts were done by us at home. Since he's so young he sat in Daddy's lap while the barber cut his hair. At first he was smiling and seemed to think it was pretty neat. However, his laughter and joy didn't last long. Before it was over he was in tears. I'm not sure if was the giant comb, scissors, clippers, or the barber that scared him the most. Overall I think he did really well. I miss his longer hair but his new haircut looks super cute! Also his hair is much blonder now. I was born with dark hair and it turned blond during my childhood so maybe that is what Caden's hair is doing too.

Here are some pictures of his first barber haircut. I forgot my camera so these aren't the best pictures since they were taken with Collin's cell phone.

Caden happily sitting with his Daddy

I have a cape on, so cool!

Hmmm...who is this guy and what is he doing?

Is that comb a toy?

Amost done and I have had enough! Do you like my blond hair?

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

his haircut is so cute! I LOVE all his hair! it is getting much lighter...and it is so so so thick! He is so precious...I can't wait til you guys are back and him and levi can play!