Happy Halloween! Our kids went to 3 different places to go trick or treating. After a week of doctor appointments and tests, I was too tired to walk around so Collin and I went to dinner. Collin did walk with Jackson a little around my sister's neighborhood.
Jackson was a slushy, Caden was a game show contestant, and Grace was Hermione. Collin and I had plans to dress up as the Greatest Showman couple that we considered doing for the marriage retreat dress up night or Hippies, which we ended up doing at the marriage retreat. However, this year my energy level was zero so no dressing up but I wanted to share our fun costumes that we didn't wear anyway. My sister and her husband dressed as Bob Ross and a painting. It was a fun night of the kids running around with friends and family.





No comments:
Post a Comment