Monday, December 7, 2015

Ugly Sweater Party and Neighbhorhood Ladies Christmas Cookie Exchange

December is such a fun but very busy month! This past weekend was no exception! We sadly had to turn down a few invites because we already had plans.

Saturday I baked 90 cookies for my annual ladies neighborhood Christmas cookie exchange. I started this last year and thankfully have found people to host both years. Which is nice since it's easier for Collin to watch our kids at our house while I go and the ladies enjoy having a kid free afternoon. The cookie exchange was Sunday between church services. Saturday evening we went to my friend, Lauren's, house for an ugly sweater Christmas party. I took one of Collin's old sweaters and added a reindeer face using some felt. It was perfect.

Last night Jackson slept in his room all night and slept from 8pm-7am! What a blessing! Gracie still woke up twice but it was nice to have one less kid awake and to have our room to ourselves for a little while.

We hope you're enjoying the Christmas season. I'll add some pictures from a few crafts the kids have done.









Ladies at our annual cookie exchange party




We added a sock exchange this year as well






No comments: