Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Jackson is 4 months old!!

Dear Jackson,

You are now 4 months old and as sweet and cute as ever!! Friday you went to your 4 month well baby check-up and the doctor said you are very healthy and doing great! The doctor called you a dream baby! In fact, last night you slept 12 hours straight! From 7pm to 7am! 

This past month you discovered your hands! I love how you have been admiring one of the greatest and most useful gifts God has given you! You also babel a lot of and we all enjoy hearing you "talk."

Here are your 4 month stats!

Length 26 inches (80%)
Weight: 17 lbs, 4 oz (85%) 
Head 42 cm

Weekend before last we took you, Caden, and Grace to see Santa Claus. You did great! Last week we took you to your first play. We saw Frosty the Snowman at Casa Manana. I took your 4 month pictures with my cell phone since we have been so busy and I wanted to make sure I got them. I included some other sweet pictures from these past few weeks. We all love you so very much! We are looking forward to celebrating your first Christmas and our first Christmas as a family of 5!!

Love,
Mom



You love looking at the Christmas tree


















No comments: