Monday, December 14, 2015

Caden's Christmas Program

Caden participated in a cute Christmas program with his school last night. They had a living nativity scene and the concert part was outside. He dressed as a wise man and looked so good! When I was searching online for a costume I gave him a few choices and he picked the purple costume since purple is one of my favorite colors. I loved how he stood out, especially since the kids were outside and it was dark. Caden and his friends did great! I could hear Caden loudly singing and he was moving because he was cold. He's always such a hoot!

The theme this year was "Christmas Around the World." Which ties into the Cultural Fair that he's doing on Thursday were every kid researches a different country. His country is Switzerland. I'll do a separate post for that.

The 1st graders

Cute siblings

Living Nativity

Kids coming on stage

They were so cute!

No comments: