This was Jackson's first Halloween and Gracie's second. We took all three kids trick-or-treating and this might have been Caden's first year to trick-or-treat as well as the other two. He got quite the haul of candy as we have some generous neighbors, including some who grill hot dogs and pass out to families as well as candy. It was nice to meet new neighbors and see old ones.
This year Caden was going to be a banana. He jokingly said he wanted to be one and I actually found him a banana costume. He was really kind of kidding he said but the surprised look on his face when I took him to my closet to show him the costume I hope I'll never forget. He wore it a little and took some pictures but ended up walking around as a basketball player. Grace was a zebra and Jackson was a pea pod.
Here are some pictures from our Halloween weekend.
![]() |
| Pumpkin pizza from Papa Murphy's |















No comments:
Post a Comment