
My sister and sister-in-law threw me a beautiful family baby shower yesterday along with the help from my cousin, Audra, and step-mother. It was so much fun! The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious, and everyone was so sweet who came and showered me with gifts for Gracie. I got some really nice gifts that are a big help for when she arrives. I got rid of most of Caden's baby things and didn't have any baby girl things.
Here are some pictures from the wonderful party. We are getting closer every day to meeting our sweet girl!
 |
| Michelle made these and did a great job! |
 |
Hostess gifts - I made these for my hostesses, they have a gift card in them
 |
| Games - Best Wishes for Baby Grace, Diaper Game, and a baby item cost game |
|
1 comment:
So sad I couldn't be at the shower! Looks like it was great! You look fantastic :)
Post a Comment