Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Family and Caden's Pre-K Pictures

Earlier this year, we had family pictures taken on our cruise. We were originally planning on using some of those for our Christmas cards this year. However, since I'm pregnant now, we wanted to include our baby, even though she's in the womb. We debated on whether or not to take our own family pictures and decided to try a new studio close to our house. Family pictures are more easily done by someone else. I received an offer in the mail and was able to call and make an appointment the same day. This place is called Portrait Innovations. We ordered our Christmas cards from them as well. I thought I'd share some of the pictures they took. Overall, the photographer did a great job and the price was very reasonable. I loved how they print your portraits and Christmas cards on the same day. Now that I have our Christmas cards, I just need to address them and buy some stamps. These are Caden's pre-K pictures as well. When we get Gracie's newborn pictures done, we'll update our family pictures again.
 
Here are some of our favorites from our session.
   
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos

Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos

Click to View Photos
 
 
 Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
Click to View Photos
 
 Click to View Photos

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

great pictures! I love all of Caden's sweet smiles. You look beautiful pregnant as well :)