Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Busy Weekend, Greek Festival and Parties

I don't always post about our weekends.  However, that's when we spend most of our time together as a family. This past weekend was fun but very busy. It was the annual Greek Festival in our town. We went Friday night and had a good time. They have traditional Greek food and dancing. It's been years since we've gone and the first time for Caden to go. When we visited Greece we loved it. Greece has lovely people, delicious food, and is a gorgeous country.
 
Saturday my sister and sister-in-law hosted a family baby shower for me. That morning Collin treated me to a pedicure since I can't reach my toes! Ha! Then I went to the shower. That evening Caden's friend, Elliot, had a birthday party at Little Gym. It was a busy and fun day.
 
Sunday we went to church then we to another birthday party for Caden's friend, Olivia. Olivia may be his first girlfriend. They are sweet friends. Then we rushed back to church for our monthly Mission Committee meeting.
 
Monday was Veteran's Day. Collin was off so that morning we went and had family pictures made for our Christmas cards and ordered them. Hooray! I can check that off my list. We had a wonderful lunch then Collin had a doctor's appointment and then I did. Caden also did some work in our garden and harvested some tomatoes for some money. Then we went to dinner with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, sister, and brother-in-law.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

 
Photo: Why aren't you at the Greek Festival with us?



  
 




 

No comments: