This year we've enjoyed going to three Halloween parties. We went to a birthday party, a Halloween party with our journey group from church, and a party with my Mom's Club, and Caden had a party at school. Caden was a Fighter Pilot this year. He also enjoyed a Halloween party at his school. I was so glad I was able to go and help out. Caden had a lot of fun trick-or-treating and going to all the fun parties. On Halloween we took him around our neighborhood. I loved meeting new neighbors. We have some very generous neighbors. A lot of them told Caden to reach in and grab a big handful of candy. We also visited one of my grandmothers. All the kids were so cute this year! Here are some of the pictures.
Mom's Club Trick or Treating at a Retirement Center
 |
| Some of the kids from Mom's Club |
Party at school
 |
| He got lots of candy |
 |
| They played games |
 |
| I got to be there for circle time, so sweet |
 |
| Kids from his class all dressed up |
 |
| Trick or treating door to door at school |
 |
Halloween morning
|
Our Church's Fall Festival
 |
| Riding a pony at our church's fall festival |
 |
| Jumping on the fun sticky wall |
Mom's Club family Halloween party, at Mandy's house
 |
| Caden loved the tire swing |
 |
| Playing with Lily |
Small group Halloween party at Lloyd and Julia's House, I wish I would have taken more pictures.
 |
| Aaron and Collin being goofy at our small group Halloween party |
 |
| Apple mouths, what is in Collin's mouth in the picture above |
 |
| Scary spinach dip |
 |
Gluten free pumpkin almond butter brownies
|
Visit to see Great Grandmother Dot
Proctor's Birthday Halloween Party
 |
| Caden and Samantha |
 |
| Toby's Birthday Party |
No comments:
Post a Comment