This past Wednesday, Caden's school had a petting zoo come for the kids. They needed some volunteers so I stayed to help. The kids were so cute. I love being able to help at his preschool. We were late that day because he was up for over 3 hours in the middle of the night before. When I finally got him back to sleep I wanted to let him sleep as long as he would. When we showed up his classmates all said, "Hi Caden!" "Caden's here! Hi Caden!" At various times. It was sweet. I really like his preschool and the kids in his class are great. He looks forward to going and loves his teacher.
Here are a few pictures from the petting zoo. They were all taken with my phone so I wasn't able to get any "action" shots.
![]() |
| Caden and Ethan playing and waiting to go inside the petting zoo |
![]() |
| Love the blue cow and spotted poney |
![]() |
| Friends deciding what animals to pet |
![]() |
| Petting the sheep |
![]() |
| I was pleased with all the animals that were there |
![]() |
| Caden wanted to feed the pig |
![]() |
| He's picking up a rabbit |
![]() |
| I'm so glad the rabbit didn't scratch or bite him! |
![]() |
| Chasing the rabbit |
![]() |
| He had a great time chasing and petting the animals |
![]() |
| Trying to pick the lock to leave |
![]() |
| Leaving the zoo |












No comments:
Post a Comment