Yesterday, Caden and I met some friends at a Bounce House. The kids had a lot of fun burning off energy and the moms enjoyed watching them and talking. Caden and I got there right when it opened and had a room of bounce houses to ourselves for about 30 minutes. We did our first walk-through of our new house today. It took a little over 3 hours. My parents graciously watched Caden for us. We close on our house in one week! We are so excited! I bought our new washer and dryer online today and hope to schedule them to be delievered shortly after we move in. Now if only our household goods can be delivered next Friday we will be able to move right in. We've been in the car for over 8 hours now driving to my in-laws. This is Caden's longest car trip and we're still in TX! You could be half-way across Europe in this amount of time. We're looking forward to a long weekend with family. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android |
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Bounce House and New House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment