 |
| Sitting on the stairs ready to go |
I know, Halloween is not until Monday. However, this year we celebrated early. Friday, Caden and I went to Lucca and Nayla's house for a pumpkin carving party. The kids started off interested in carving the pumpkins but quickly lost interest and ended up just wanting to play.
Saturday night we went trunk-or-treating on post. Germans don't really celebrate Halloween. We've only had one person knock on our door and that was our first year living in Germany. This was the first year we've taken Caden to a trick-or-treating type event. We saw several of our friends and enjoyed watching Caden say, "trick-or-treat!" He was a cute little monkey this year. When we were in Texas in September and I saw costumes for sale at Target I decided to buy one. He loves monkeys and bananas.
 |
| Caden sneaking some candy corn |
 |
| All the pumpkins, great job, Mama's! |
 |
| Left to right - big Caden, my Caden, Lucca, Rose, and Addison |
 |
| On the way to trunk-or-treating! |
 |
| First car to stop at, Caden wasn't sure what to do. He asks, "what is candy?" |
 |
| The Willis Family |
 |
| The Hutto Family |
 |
| Caden and Natalie |
 |
| Caden and his buddy, Nate |
 |
| He loved petting the D.A.R.E. lion. |
No comments:
Post a Comment