Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baby Update

I went back to the doctor this morning.  My doctor confirmed I had another miscarriage.  It's just heartbreaking.  I am so sad and at a loss for words about it.  Dr. Simsch was concerned about the fibroids and is referring me to a specialist in Mannheim.  She said she was not sure if the fibroids are causing the miscarriages but it's a possibility especially since they are quite large and I didn't have them when I was pregnant with Caden.  Also since I had two miscarriages in a row at about the same time, this is not normal, she said there is something causing this.

Collin called to make the appointment and we need the physical referral from the doctor, which we found out our doctor has to mail us.  Why couldn't she just give it to us when we were there?  I don't know, it seems like this is how everything moves here, slow.  Hopefully next week we'll be able to schedule an appointment and find out what's wrong.  Dr. Simsch said that I look healthy, my overies look good, and we hope to find out what is going on.  Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: