Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun at Leimen Tierpark

Today Caden and I went on a play date with some of my friends from MOPS.  We went to the Tierpark (animal park) in Leimen.  The kids had a lot of fun.  There were some goats, deer, and some neat things to play on.  Caden loved feeding the goats until one bit him.  Poor little guy!  Caden also loved seeing some of his friends and being outside.  One of the best things about the park was it was heavily shaded.  Believe it or not it does get really hot in Germany.  It was in the 80s today and unfortuantely we do not have AC except in our bedroom.  We're going to buy three more air conditioners this week.  Our house is hot!  So is every store and restaurant in Germany that doesn't have air conditioning, which is almost everywhere.  I'm just glad I'm not pregnant this summer.

Here are a few pictures from today.

Caden enjoying feeding the goats

This was taken right before he got bit.  I felt horrible!

Caden and Peyton eating lunch

Gracie and Caden playing

Happy Baby!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

looks like a neat park! too bad the goat got him...but I'm assuming he didn't get injured by the bite?
Love the pics...Caden is getting so big!