I can hardly believe 6 months of pregnancy have passed. I went to my 7th prenatal appointment last night and the baby looks great and I am feeling really good. My doctor told us again that we have a really good looking baby boy. Our son is very flexible, his feet were up near his head and he is moving all around. My doctor contacted a midwife who speaks English and I hope to meet her this weekend and tour a few hospitals in the area.
The past two weeks I have gone to Paris and various parts of Germany with my good friend, Emily. She left this morning to go back to Texas. Thankfully my pregnancy so far has gone really well. I honestly thought I would be more tired than I am. I have gained almost 25 lbs and was fearful that I am gaining too much weight. The doctor said I have a very healthy weight gain and I don't need to worry about it. I just feel really heavy and am constantly hungry, so I eat. Plus the more weight I gain the more room for the baby, right? =) Food just seems to taste better than it did before I got pregnant.
Here are a few pictures of our precious son.
Here is a pretty good picture of his face. I am amazed with 3-D and 4-D ultrasounds. The technology is incredible. My doctor puts all of the 4-D ultrasound videos on DVD for us. This picture and the one below are actually from the video taken last night. Here is a funny picture taken last weekend. Although Collin may have gained a few sympathy pounds he thankfully is not even close to gaining as much weight as I have. He can still see his feet, I cannot. Collin is going to make a great dad.

3 comments:
I love the 3-D pictures! That's incredible. It's funny how flexible they are- I couldn't sit like that now if I wanted to!
I know, he is very flexible! He is kicking and moving all around. It is the strangest and coolest feeling I have ever felt.
Those pictures are soo amazing!! I can't believe how far technology has come. The picture of the 2 of you is absolutely adorable... love it! Don't worry too much about the weight gain - you still look great and defintely very happy!!
Post a Comment