Monday, December 2, 2024

Beautiful Day!

It was such a beautiful day! Grace has had a cough for several weeks and sadly missed her choir performance this evening. Collin went with Jackson across town for the recital, he and Grace were doing it together. This afternoon, Caden, Grace, and I walked to the pond and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. Later, I bravely let Caden drive me to the post office to get stamps. He's been driving with his dad but this was the first time I've gone on public roads with him. On the positive, he drives nice and slow. On the negative it can be a little too scary slow. I have never been so happy to be behind a school bus that goes slow and stops frequently. I'd rather him take it slow than go super fast. He's extremely careful which is good. He'll get there. We're ending the night with the movie, While You Were Sleeping.







No comments: