We had Grace's 2nd birthday party yesterday at our house. It was a cute Curious George themed party. We invited family and a few church friends. Since it's January and the weather is unpredictable, we had it inside. Not to mention part of our yard is muddy.
Grace and the other kids had a great time! We surprised Grace by dressing up in the middle of the party. Collin dressed up as the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George and I dressed up as Professor Wiseman, and we dressed Jackson up as George. She was surprised! She was also excited to see us dressed up like them. The other kids thought it was neat too. Caden didn't know we were dressing up and liked our costumes as well.
I made a few games for the kids to play. I made a feed George bananas bean bag toss where I drew and colored a George face on a foam board and made some banana bean bags. I also made a Pin the Tail on Hundley game, and a fishing game. Most of the time the kids just played. We bought a big Curious George cake that I was able to customize and add pink instead of red on different parts of it. Our main color scheme was pink and yellow. The party was a lot of fun and our little girl was so excited to celebrate her birthday with some friends.












































No comments:
Post a Comment