![]() |
| All the busy bags in their bags |
This morning I met with 16 friends and acquaintances for a toddler busy bag swap. One of my homeschooling groups decided to do a swap for our little ones to help keep them busy while we focus on our bigger kids during school time.
The only rules for the swap were that you had to keep each bag under $2 and bring in a plastic bag. It turned out to be a great swap! Here are the fun busy bags I got.
![]() |
| Animal Memory Game - this is what I brought |
![]() |
| Make a rainbow with felt |
![]() |
| Pool noodle lacing |
![]() |
| I spy game |
![]() |
| Colors and Shapes Cards |
![]() |
| Lacing and puzzle game |
![]() |
| Felt car track |
![]() |
| Thread the button through different shapes |
![]() |
| Thread pipe cleaners through balls with holes |
![]() |
| Picture and number matching game |
![]() |
| Spell the word |
![]() |
| Pick up bugs |
![]() |
| Color and number wheel |
![]() |
| Felt Pizza |
![]() |
| Butterfly Symmetry Busy Bag |
![]() |
| Birthday party busy bag |

















No comments:
Post a Comment