Monday, June 16, 2014

Caden's 5th Birthday Party!

This past weekend we celebrated Caden's 5th birthday! He wanted to have the same party as last year, at our house, with our water slide and all his friends. He also wanted the same cake as last year. I'm glad he liked his party so much last year he wanted the same one again. This year we added a few new things, we added a climbing dome, which was his big present from us this year, a sandbox, a balance beam, and a slip-n-slide. There was also a little baby pool that we set up a water balloon station in.  This was kind of a last minute thing and I think every kid made their own water balloons and liked that station. Caden said making water balloons was one of his favorite things to do at the party. We had a few things planned for the kids to do during the party. However, the kids were having so much fun doing different things that we ended up just letting the kids play and not doing any structured activities. The kids had a great time. We had quite a crowd, 46 people came, 23 adults, and 23 kids, this was after 16 people were unable to come the morning of. We served lunch, cake, and ice cream.

His birthday is in a few days so I'll write a 5-year update then. Here are lots of pictures from his party. I LOVE this boy and all his sweet friends and their parents!!





































 






No comments: