Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Party

Last night we had a few friends over and carved pumpkins.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out carving pumpkins with little kids but we had fun.  I made some yummy chili and corn bread for the adults and we make some chicken nuggets and veggies for the kids.  Originally it was going to be our journey group from church but after realizing how busy many people's schedules are, we invited a few other families.  It ended up being smaller than we planned but we all had a good time.  The kids didn't really help carve the pumpkins but they came in and out watching the adults and had fun playing together.  I think they all slept well.  The party was fun and we hope to make this an yearly tradition.
 
All the pumpkins
 

Some of the kids jumping on the trampoline


They started getting tired and just laid there




Family picture!

Brignac Family

Cooke Family
The kids and the pumpkins

No comments: