When we lived in Germany, I used to make busy bags for Caden. He was younger then but they were great on car rides and vacations. It's been a while since I've made one. A few weeks ago, one of our homeschool co-ops had a busy bag exchange for different age groups. I decided to participate. Sadly, we missed the playdate since it was on the day of my grandmother's funeral. However, we were still able to share our bags and exchanged them with others. I made 6 bags and got 6 bags. Here are the bags we got! I let Caden do some of the activities but am saving others for a rainy day. I hope to do another busy bag exchange sometime.
Pom Poms Number Matching Game - Use tongs to put the correct number of pom poms on each number card.
Counting Bugs in Jars - place the number of bugs to the matching number in the jar. This was one of his favorites. Probably because it involved bugs!
Colored Popsicle Shape Game - create the shape with the popsicle sticks. He loved this one!
Addition Bead Game - add the beads to learn addition. This was the one I made.
Link and Pattern Game - make a pattern with the links that matches the patterns on the cards.
All my busy bags in their bags! Busy bags are fun and inexpensive and make a great learning tool!












No comments:
Post a Comment