I had my second doctor's appointment this morning and had my 3rd ultrasound. They even did a 3D and 4D ultrasound. It was awesome seeing our baby move and praise God everything is looking perfect. Someone had told me to get a 3D and 4D ultrasound done I'd have to go somewhere special and pay extra money. I was so glad to find out that my doctor's office does it, which of course is included in my visit. Since I'm high risk I was already told I would have ultrasounds until at least 20 weeks. However, today, since they saw I have a fibroid, they want to do ultrasounds every visit throughout pregnancy. That means I get to see more precious pictures of my baby. It was a pleasant surprise to find out my doctor's office could do 3D and 4D ultrasounds. In Germany I had ultrasounds done every visit and 3D and 4D done and am glad to continue in the States. My doctor said not to worry about the fibroid they just have to watch them closely during pregnancy. I love my new doctor. She is awesome and just very caring. I feel like I'm going to see a friend everytime I have an appointment. She has known my family for almost 20 years. Her husband died around the time my mother passed away.
Based on the last visit I thought I would be about 12.5 weeks. Today I measured 13 weeks, which is what I thought I would be originally. When I asked Caden if he wanted to see pictures of his baby brother or sister he said yes! Then he in a few minutes. I asked what in a few minutes. He said, "In a few minutes you will have my baby brother or sister." I told him I have about 6 more months to go. He is so excited to be a big brother.
![]() |
| Measuring 12 weeks, 6 days |

1 comment:
YAY!!! So happy to see another great report! We have been and will continue to pray for you guys!
Post a Comment