Friday was Collin's birthday. I know I've said this before but I am truly the most blessed woman in the world. Collin is absolutely the best husband and dad. He is incredibly smart and kind. He strives to please God and lead our family in the way of the Lord. He's funny and humble. He's also a great provider, loving, and defender of our family. There is so much more I could say. He's truly the best!
For Collin's birthday, he wanted to have my parents and any siblings of mine that could come over for a lobster dinner. He always tells me he likes my cooking better than any restaurant we could go to. I felt very honored to cook his birthday dinner. I went ahead asked my dad to help with the lobster. I cooked it last week by myself but wanted to learn from the master lobster cooker. My step-mother offered to steam the asparagus so really I only provided the lobsters and cooked the potatoes and cake. My parents and sister and her husband came over and we had a nice evening.
Caden and I bought some flowers and balloons for Collin to surprise him. Caden loved picking out balloons at the store and has enjoyed playing with them daily since. We made a Texas Sheet Cake per Collin's request. Dinner and dessert turned out great. We enjoyed spending Collin's birthday with some of my family. I wish his parents, siblings, and nieces and nephews lived closer so they could have joined us. Happy birthday Collin!
 |
| Father and Son playing with the cool balloons |
 |
| Our feast is ready! |
 |
| My Dad taught me how to fan the tail of the lobster |
 |
| Cake time! |
 |
| Caden loved helping his dad blow out the candles |
 |
| Michelle and Kyle |
 |
| Cathy and Dad |
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Collin! I LOVE that second picture with the cake...you can tell Collin feels pretty lucky to have as his wife, glad the feeling is mutual for you guys :)
Post a Comment