Friday, June 1, 2012

Backyard Fun

I love being a mom and I love having a boy.  One of Caden's favorite things to do is jump on his big trampoline.  Now that it's getting hotter outside, we don't stay out as long as we used to in the middle of the day.  We were playing outside 1-2 hours a day.  Now we try and spend at least 30 minutes to an hour a day outside.  I've been wanting to take pictures of him playing but am usually too busy enjoying spending time with him that I don't get out my camera.

Today was different.  I had a plan.  I wanted to take a picture for his birthday card and caught a few good shots of him. Of course he was not interested in doing any "poses" I suggested.  So I just caught him in action, I like candid better anyway.  He didn't get on his swing while we were out there taking pictures so I don't have any on his swing set.  I included a few of him jumping, riding his car, standing by his log cabin, and just being the cute sweet boy he is.  Love this boy!  I had thought about walking down to the lake in our neighborhood but decided I didn't want to risk him trying to swim while taking pictures.  So for now, here are a few shots of some backyard fun!







4 comments:

Lolly Fab said...

Man--he looks so much like Collin!

Collin and Marisa said...

He sure does! =)
-Marisa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures from a "sunny boy"
Best regards from Germany
Michael

Jocelyn said...

great pictures! I especially love the close up ones of him smiling and the one of him leaning over with the big grin :) so sweet!