We just found out that Marisa's step-grandfather, TJ a.k.a. ToTo, passed away today. He was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago and the cancer spread rapidly. He was admitted to hospice last Friday. We were told that he passed away around 6am this morning. Please keep Marisa and her family in your prayers. ToTo was a wonderful man and will be missed by many people.
3 comments:
Our prayers will definitely be with your family. I know having a loss so big and being so far away is difficult for you both. We will pray for God's comfort on you.
Our prayers are definitely with your family in their loss. I know that losing someone you love that much and being so far away is difficult for you both. We will pray for God's comfort to be with you.
I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in our prayers.
Post a Comment