I went to the doctor last week for my fourth appointment. The doctor said that she was pretty sure that we are having a girl. I'm only 16 weeks along so she could be wrong. But we so excited to have a baby and everything looks really good! So far this pregnancy has gone really well. The only difficult part besides the limited communication with my doctor in English has been not being immune to rubella and having to stay home the past two months. I have just two more weeks before I am free to go out in public "safely." However, we just found out that the flu virus is going around. So, with caution I hope to get out and enjoy the life in Germany. Interestingly, this particular flu strain is different from the vaccinations available this year, so it wouldn't matter if we were vaccinated (Collin was, I was not). Please pray for strong immunities!
1 comment:
Aw, yay!!!! That must be so exciting to find out!!! She'll be super cute. :) I'm sorry you've been homebound, but I guess it's better safe than sorry.... right? Haha!
Post a Comment