Thursday, January 29, 2009

My wife is wonderful!

Can I just brag on my wife a little?
I just want to say that she is an amazing and beautiful woman.
She's a great cook.
She knows how to run a house and has the energy to do it. Such a hard worker!
She has a great mind for business. She's so good, that she could probably bail the government out of the finance crisis. (But they can't have her, so they better keep looking.)
She's a great listener.
She has a great heart.
She's reading through the Bible this year.
She inspires me with her thoughts on the stories that she's reading.
She loves her family.
She's the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen!
She's going to make a wonderful Mom!
She's my best friend.
She has my heart and I love her dearly.

I Love you, Marisa!

No comments: