Monday, September 3, 2018

We have Sheep!!

Back in May, we bought four rams at a livestock auction. Then at the end of August, we bought 10 ewes from a farm about 45 minutes from us. We'll put a ram with our ewes in November and hopefully have Spring lambs! I have always wanted sheep! Lets be honest, I have wanted to own and experience almost every kind of animal. I love that we can now do so at our little farm. The sheep are so much fun to watch!

Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature
our boys!

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature
girls stepping out onto our pasture

Image may contain: outdoor
girls loaded up ready to come home

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature
all the girls!

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature
one of the first time I pet our boys
Image may contain: sky, tree, grass, outdoor and nature
My sheep make me smile!



No comments: