Collin and I celebrated 13 years of marriage last week. We didn't do gifts this year, although he bought me some pretty flowers, because we are hopefully going to be closing on a farm house soon and will have two house payments for a few months.
My dad graciously watched the kids so we could go on a date during lunch. We went to Reata and had a great time eating and talking. We rarely go on dates so it was a real treat. For dinner we took the kids to Luby's, a family favorite. Especially since kids eat free on certain days.
God truly blessed me with Collin as my husband. I am so grateful for him and appreciate his hard work for our family. I love how he loves me and the kids. He's such a great dad and husband. Marriage is not without it's hard times. That's life. We've gone through plenty of losses, with four miscarriages and me losing my grandmother and him his dad. We've had plenty of trials and have had many, many good and fun times as well. The birth of our three precious children and all the memories we have and are making help to keep life interesting. This year we're hoping to embark on a new adventure as we buy a farm house on some land and have it renovated. We would love to make some livestock and own some chickens and plant a big garden. We're looking forward to having plenty of space to run and play. There is no one I would rather go through life with than my husband. I love you, Collin. Happy 13th anniversary!!




No comments:
Post a Comment