Caden surprised me this afternoon when he came inside with a sweet baby bunny! We get lots of wild rabbits in our yard and the kids have always wanted to pet them. However, these bunnies are quick! Well today Caden caught one. After looking the bunny over, he determined that the bunny was a girl. He loved petting her and wanted to keep her. He carried her around with him for a while and put him in the playhouse outside. Thankfully he didn't drop her inside! Yikes! He picked her up by her feet at one time and she cried, I didn't even know bunnies made a noise. But they do! He gave her some kale to eat and took her up on the trampoline where he jumped with her. I saw that and ran outside quickly. I thought the bunny had died! Thankfully she's still living. Grace loved petting the bunny too. Sweet memories. Here are a few pictures.![]() |
| He loved her furry friend. |
![]() |
| Look how cute and soft she is! |
![]() |
| I caught a |
![]() |
| Such cute and happy kids! |
![]() |
| He held the bunny upside down at first to feed her some kale. :/ |





No comments:
Post a Comment