Two days ago, I was sitting on the floor in the living room with Jackson and Grace. Jackson was on his tummy and playing with a toy. I was playing a game with Grace next to him. Before I knew it, he started crawling forward toward the fireplace to get a book. Such a strong baby he is! He's been able to crawl backwards for a while and turn around but crawling forward takes more effort. I took two videos and posted them on Facebook. He's our earliest crawler! Way to go, Jackson! We also had a play date with his good friend, Brandon, yesterday. I included a few pictures of Grace and one of Caden and Jackson. It's hard to find time to blog and share. :)
![]() |
| He was playing with the toy on the right and crawled across the room to the book. |
![]() |
| He was playing with the reindeer and bowling pin, turned and headed the other way! |
![]() |
| My cute boys! |
![]() |
| Happy baby! He really is a very happy baby. |
![]() |
| The tornado sirens were going off yesterday morning. The kids got in our "tornado shelter." |
![]() |
| Jackson with his buddy, Brandon |
![]() |
| They are just 3 days apart! |
![]() |
| Grace enjoying the sandbox after a good rain. |
![]() |
| She passed out last night in our room on the floor. She played until she dropped! |









No comments:
Post a Comment