We recently changed churches and our new church has a kindergarten graduation. It was really nice. Caden and all of his classmates got to go upfront and be recognized during 2nd service and was given a nice study Bible. Caden was so excited to get his own big kid's Bible! I was really glad I was able to make it this morning and see the graduation. Our church had a party after service and catered Olive Garden and had a yummy cake. The kids and parents had a good time. Here are some pictures. Hopefully we'll still be here when he graduates high school and get to see some of the same kids 12 years from now. But lets not think about that yet! Grace also got a Bible and sweet note from her teachers today since she's graduating from the nursery to the toddler class next Sunday. I think that was very special.

















No comments:
Post a Comment