Saturday, July 18, 2015

Natural Spray Deodorant

I have been using this deodorant all week! I have to say that it works great. I'm used to using an all natural deodorant, so I don't stink. I have read that when some people switch over, it doesn't work as well at first as your body is detoxing the toxins from your old deodorant. 

This deodorant is easy to make as well! There are just three ingredients. You could add a fourth if you have it on hand.

Ingredients: 

Organic alcohol free witch hazel
Wild orange EO
Vetiver EO
Magnesium oil (optional) 


Directions:

The lovely lady who made these used one ounce glass bottles. She filled them up 3/4 of the way with Witch Hazel. Then added 6 drops of wild orange essential oil and 2 drops of Vetiver essential oil. Shake before using! You can also add 1 tsp of magnesium oil if you have it. She couldn't find any. You can use any oils you want.  

No comments: