I'm going to try and write more frequently or at least give more updates with pictures. I know my sweet mother-in-law would like to see more. We're keeping busy as always. We went to the annual picnic with one of my mom's groups. There were over 800 people there! It was fun, it was a Camp Carter which was the perfect place for such an event.
I hosted a baby shower for my friend from Germany who now lives about 30 minutes from us. Her daughter is about 7 months older than Gracie. The girls had fun together.
Over spring break, I took both kids to a children's opera by myself. We had a good time. We also went to the museum, saw an IMAX, and started our spring garden. We've hung out with friends and I got a few cute pictures from having dinner with our neighbors last weekend. The kids enjoyed feeding the ducks earlier this week. Caden started swim lessons to get him used to the water before our family vacation. He's really enjoying them. I threw in a few other random pictures as well. I hope everyone is enjoying Spring!
Family Picnic at Camp Carter
Chelsea's Baby Shower
 |
| Gracie and Bryson |
 |
| All the kids at our neighbor's house |
 |
| Cute pie brushing her hair |
 |
| This girl loves hot sauce! |
 |
| At a local nursery getting some organic plants for our garden |
 |
| My handsome son! |
 |
| I took the kids to see a children's opera |
 |
| Some of the carrots Caden grew in his garden. They were yummy! |
 |
| Feeding the ducks |
 |
| Caden at his swim lessons |
 |
| St. Patrick's Day green smoothies |
No comments:
Post a Comment