Sunday, May 25, 2014

Working with Dad!

PhotoCaden loves working with Collin. They have been having a lot of fun building things together. Recently he's been able to learn how to build things with a hammer and nails. They put together a square foot garden, Caden made a mini square foot garden for himself, and they built a sandbox. I avoided getting him a sandbox because I didn't want sand all over my house but really a sandbox is such a great thing for children to have. Caden loves it and I know Gracie will too! Friday, we surprised Caden by letting him go to work with Collin at his office after lunch for a few hours. This was the first time he's visited by himself to see what his daddy does. Caden had a great time and enjoyed "helping" Collin and learning about what he does when he's away from us. After work they headed to Lowes to get some supplies. I love these pictures of their time together. The one with the map is one of my favorites.
 
Here are some fun pictures of some things they've built together. The neighbor kids love coming over to play as well. Collin taught some of the neighborhood kids how to use a hammer and nails as well. Collin is a wonderful dad! I'm so glad he's getting to teach Caden things he learned from his dad.
 
Mini square foot garden
 
Caden filled this with soil before we could decide where to put it.
He loves having his own garden!
 
Lining up the boards to build a sandbox
 
Now to get the bottom on and finish it up!
 
Caden made that bench with scrap wood.
They ended up building a long bench.
 
 
Gracie and I got to play in the sand
 
He build a stage

At the office. Let me prepare for a meeting.
 
Checking out his daddy's many computers

Outdoor store
 
I didn't know he climbed our retaining wall until I was going through my husband's pictures!

This was at Lowes. Caden made his name!

No comments: