Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scarborough Renaissance Festival

Today we spent a wonderful day at Scarborough Faire. We went last year for the first time and really liked it.  I love how people dress up, even though we don't, and all the old non-electric rides. Today was student day so the tickets were quite a bit cheaper, $10 for adults instead of $24! A friend in one of our homeschool groups organized getting tickets. Collin took the day off and we had a wonderful time! Caden loved watching the fencing match where they try and pop balloons. I wish I would have gotten a picture. He actually remembered that from last year and when we arrived asked to go see it. I didn't know what he was talking about until we saw them. We also watched a silly clown show, ate the "royal lunch," enjoyed a few rides, including taking a ride on an elephant and camel, and enjoyed walking around.














 

No comments: