We are loving every minute with our newest addition in our family. Caden is still being a super big brother and truly loves his little sister. Grace is a strong little girl and lifts her head up very well and is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. Collin has now gone back to the office. He was able to work from home half days last week. I'm adjusting to our new life and I'm tired but enjoying it. My house is a mess, not dirty but there are toys in random places. Thankfully Caden is pretty helpful. I had him vacuum under the kitchen table this morning since he made a mess. He's great helping with that, it's picking up his toys by himself that we're still working on. I'm learning to let some things go and just enjoy my little kids. Here are some cute pictures of our sweet Grace including her first bath. Caden got to join in on that one. :)
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
2 Weeks with Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment