Some ladies from church gave me a beautiful baby shower for Grace last Sunday. I have to say that I have some wonderful and generous friends! I honestly thought nobody would come. I was mistaken! After looking over my gift list I have 49 thank you cards to address! Again, I am seriously blown away by all the love these ladies have shown me. I have a number of friends who would have liked to give me something but can't and I want to say that I don't expect gifts from anyone. Well wishes mean a lot to me too! Also many of my friends showered me with love when I was pregnant with Caden and some you have again with Grace!
![]() |
| My lovely hostesses |
![]() |
| Callie and Laura |
![]() |
| Wanda and Callie |
![]() |
| Me and Helen |
![]() |
| Some of the gifts |
![]() |
| Stephanie and me |
![]() |
| Laura and me, my shower photographer |
![]() |
| Family - Caden was so excited to get so many balloons! |
![]() |
| Little hostess gifts I sort of made. They had a gift card inside the mug. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment