Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scary Santa

This year Caden finally got to meet Santa Claus at a fundraiser event called Holiday Magic.  We waited around 30 minutes to see him.  It was a long line!  About 10 minutes before it was his turn to see him he threw up all over his clothes and the floor.  Thankfully my MOPS group was selling children's clothing so I was able to quickly find a new outfit for him and scored a cute jacket!  I just felt bad that he threw up, again.  I'll write more on that later.

At first Caden was pretty curious about Santa.  He kept wanting to cut in line to see him.  Once he got in his lap he wanted down.  So Santa handed him a few mini candy canes.  Caden thought those were neat.  But after a minute or two he was ready to go.  After getting a few pictures of just Caden and Santa, Caden's friend, Peyton, joined in.  She wasn't a big fan of Santa Claus either.  I guess they don't know yet that Santa is the one who leaves all the cool presents on Christmas morning.




No comments: