
Baby McCormick is due to come into this world around June 29, 2008. Praise God!
We went to the doctor for the first time last night. The experience went pretty well. German doctor's offices are different from the States, very bare to say the least. At least the doctor spoke some English. I wish I had some pamphlets in English. If anyone could send us some pregnancy pamphlets in English from the U.S. that would be great, our doctor only has pamphlets in German. The best news is that mother and child are both healthy and everything looks normal. Our precious baby is 0.53 cm.
Our next appointment is December 2nd. We will let you know how it goes. We hope to have internet at home by then. Here is the first picture of our sweet baby taken by Marisa's cell phone. We were so excited to see the baby's heart beating. It is the most amazing thing in the world.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! That's SO exciting! :) Seriously, it seems like everyone I know is pregnant or has a baby. Haha! I bet ya'll are so excited!! Yay!! :)
Post a Comment